Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Event] Splinters - Episode 2 - The Runner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evaan

[Event] Splinters - Episode 2 - The Runner Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Splinters - Episode 2 - The Runner   [Event] Splinters - Episode 2 - The Runner EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm

The second part in this plot will take place this Wednesday (14th) at 7pm GMT and will gather on Tatooine spaceport at this time. In brief the event will involve following up on the tracking signal planted on a suspect at the end of the last event. If you missed the last event and want to catch up I posted an IC response in the Contract board... or just ask someone IC Smile Not being caught up will not hamper your ability to play this event at all though, just if you want to keep track of the entire plotline.

I could use a temporary npc for the start of the event. This is not necessary for the event to go ahead but will spice up the start a bit. The npc needs to be able to wear a full face mask, have access to Tatooine spaceport and carry a lightsaber; level, race, gender and type of lightsaber is unimportant (red color crystal would be best though). I will pay any costs required in equiping the npc if you are missing any pieces. The npc will only be involved at the very start of the event so you will be able to switch onto your main character and still take part in the rest of the event (Just have your character turn up slightly late, you won't miss any of the good stuff). You can even use your main toon and just do a costume change once the npcs involvement ends. Either give me a shout ingame, post below or PM me if you would like to volunteer.

Again I'll be using Emarii and should be around from about an hour before the event. The IC contract will be placed on Tuesday. I will also be trying to incorporate dice /rolls into the event as an experiment in randomising some action results *thanks Kord for the idea*

See you there Smile

EDIT: Got the npc all sorted so good to go.
Back to top Go down

[Event] Splinters - Episode 2 - The Runner
Page 1 of 1