Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evaan

[Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th   [Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:58 am

Not sure if this is the right board for this so please move it if I got it wrong Smile

I had a plotline mapped out for my previous guild but that all fell apart before it could get going. It seems a shame to waste the effort and it can all quite easily be modified to fit Blackscar so giving it another shot here.

It will consist of a series of related events, performance in one effecting the next, with the aim of about 1 event a week. I don't want to give away too many spoilers but the events will focus around counter-terrorist contracts from the same employer.

I aim to hold the first event on Wednesday (7th March) at 7pm GMT. If this is a bad time for a lot of people please let me know and I will shift it. I do need a single volunteer for an npc, ideally a character that nobody in the guild knows about (they can know who is playing the npc, but better if people dont see the character and know "oh, that MUST be the guy") and not a sith-pureblood. Neither of those conditions are manditory though, either PM me here or let me know ingame if you would like to volunteer and I'll get the details of who you'll be playing.

On the day I'll be playing on my alt Emarii, so don't worry if Evaan isnt online Smile

Cheers, I hope to see you there

-Evaan
Back to top Go down
Evaan

[Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th   [Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:12 am

Got an npc all lined up so good to go for tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[Event] Splinters - Episode 1 - Wed 7th
Page 1 of 1