Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reyth

Reyth

EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE Empty
PostSubject: EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE   EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 pm

These messages would be heard spoken by a nervous woman speaking in a hushed and concealed voice.

"H-Help..! Someone! Backup..! N-Northern bridge...! Hurry! Ambush..!"

"Th-They-... Two sith, a- a- a- healer, L-Liracen and... A Lord, name... dunno!"

"They- Oh no- They fell down the b-b-bridge..."

"They're taking them..! No one reading this?!"

"I. NEED. HELP. ... please.."

"D-Doctor Shale... G-G-Going a-after the e-enemy......."

These are emergency messages that went through the Comm channel between 03:00 - 04:00 CEST (02:00 - 03:00 BST)

*Edit*
Darth Amaris and Apprentice Liracen were lured to the Northern Bridge to meet a Jedi with the promise of a truce, but were instead captured. The ever worrying Doctor Shale went after, tracking the comm signal left open by Liracen with rightly placed suspicions of a trap.
Upon witnessing the defeat of Amaris and Liracen in battle, she followed close behind the Repubic captors while maintaining a stealth field and staked out at the Republic base untill Darth Dredan and the Rattataki Moxi arrived to rescue the captives with an elaborate plan, where Shale gave aid from the shadows at the right moment.
This is all OOC information, anything that hasn't been passed through Shale's messages are unknown to anyone other than the people involved.

Until informed by any of the other parties involved in all of this, of course. This is just what I have been able to bring to the table. ^^

Last edited by Reyth on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reyth

Reyth

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE   EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:08 pm

"Doctor Shale reporting from Outpost Talarn.

The two captives were rescued and returned to the base with the help of-... A sith and a mercenary, and-... Myself.

There are a total of three injured, two sith lords and a Rattataki Mercenary who aided in the rescue.

They have been given appropriate emergency treatment, and those whom necessary are restricted to their beds.

This was Doctor Shale reporting from Outpost Talarn."

This message was delivered to the appropriate command at 08:00 CEST / 07:00 BST.
Back to top Go down
Reyth

Reyth

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE   EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:24 pm

So this was a spontaneous mini-event that occured somewhere around 03:00 am CEST, and lasted untill 08:00 (for me).
Jesus fudge-making christ, I am so bloody tired!
I was stealthing through all of it untill the end where I "helped" rescue them two girlies then treated Moxie back at the tent.

Did I mention how bloody tired I am?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE   EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE Empty

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM DOCTOR SHALE
Page 1 of 1