Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mina!

Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? Empty
PostSubject: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Just found a cool screenshot and decided to make a simple banner out of it. Sick days, you know how they are... Razz

Blackscar Mercenaries text is stolen from Vitael's banner on CU (hope it's okay to use it?)

Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? Bs_ban10

Back to top Go down
Kord
Admin
Kord

PostSubject: Re: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:16 pm

That looks pretty cool, I recognize plenty of faces : D
Back to top Go down
Mina!

PostSubject: Re: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Faces? All I recognize are armor colors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vitael

PostSubject: Re: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah I don't mind, I used a Star Wars font but I downloaded it ages ago so no idea where it was from.
Back to top Go down
Kord
Admin
Kord

PostSubject: Re: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Bah! Mando beskar faces then : D
Back to top Go down
Draius

PostSubject: Re: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:31 am

Thats cool! i like it!
Back to top Go down
Vitael

PostSubject: Re: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:35 am

Just finished this for Dan Hewitt, who plays on our server but I have no idea what guild he runs.

Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? SecondBattleofAlderaanFincopy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?   Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banners, and what is the point of 10 letter min on topic?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackscar Mercs :: Fanworks.-
Jump to: