Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evaan

[Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale   [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

My next event will be held on Tuesday 17th at 7pm BST meeting at the Interfleet Transport on the Imperial Fleet. I will post the IC contract closer to the time.

This is going to be the last of the "splinters" plotlines and is a bit of a finale episode, going to try to make it a fairly epic fight to go with the wrapping up of the plot so far. Those who have been to the last events can probably guess what this will entail. This definately won't be my last event (having too much fun, hehe) and the event will lead into the next plotline, but this is the end of this immediate storyline. So basicly: if you're going to make one of my events make it this one Wink

Already got my npc sorted *pats Vitael* Hope to see you all there.

EDIT: Date updated as event was postponed.

Last edited by Evaan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reyth

Reyth

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale   [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Anhyl had great fun at the first three events, especially at the last one.
But she passed the baton to Rey, so he will finish the race Smile if this is going to be anything like your last ones, a medic is definately a necessity.

Though I get a strange feeling that he'll be blown up or something before he even gets a chance to treat anyone...
Back to top Go down
Draius

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale   [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 am

Looking forward to it, hope i can make it, been to all of them but..2 or something *proud face*
Back to top Go down
gblackheart

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale   [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:29 am

Blast, I have a business diner at that time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale   [Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale Empty

Back to top Go down

[Event] Splinters - Episode 5 - Finale
Page 1 of 1