Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return Of The Blackscars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kord
Admin
Kord

The Return Of The Blackscars Empty
PostSubject: The Return Of The Blackscars   The Return Of The Blackscars EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:17 am

Su cuy'gar ner vod... It's been a long time that I've been away. I know many of you must have thought I was dead... had given up or just abandoned you... that's not the case. From what I've heard the Blackscars fell apart in my absence. Please, all of you who still care enough about me, the clan or the mercs come to a meeting. I will explain everything there. Drinks are on me all night. It's the usual Tatooine cantina on the 15th of this month at 19:00.

Vore

Former Commander Celbuir

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC

So, I've been missing this guild so much, I really miss the old crew and the rp we had. So much so I've rejoined and started trying to gather every one that was a part of the guild. The event is to give every one a good rp reason for the guild to start up again and for us to pick up where we left off. I miss you all and I really hope you come back, I would love to rp with you all again. Come along Thursday or message me at a later date! My name is now Kórd.
Back to top Go down

The Return Of The Blackscars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackscar Mercs :: News-
Jump to: