Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evaan

[Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow   [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm

--Message on Blackscar noticeboard--

Time: ((Monday 14th, 7pm GMT))

A group of potential recruits are on their way from Mandalore to apply to join the Blackscar. To weed out those unsuited for the role they will be put through their paces on the ice world of Hoth. The course will also give existing members a chance to see the new recruits in action and hone their own extreme weather skills. Funding for the course, equipment and upkeep of new recruits is being covered from Mandalore. Exact details will be explained on arrival to Hoth.

((This is the start of my second series of events, although it will continue the story from the last season you definitely won't need to have been there to know what's happening here. New season, new story-arc, hopefully more involving than the last. Note that Kord has nicely volounteered to handle the start of this event so it is him you will be meeting at Hoth spaceport. Any questions post below, PM me or give Emarii/Evaan a shout ingame. Hope to see you all there))
Back to top Go down
Charliese00

Charliese00

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow   [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:13 am

Look forward to this.. Will have to come up with a reason for Zamora to go to Hoth... oh and maybe some warmer clothes.
Back to top Go down
Vitael

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow   [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:13 am

I'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Draius

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow   [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:16 am

I don't know if i will be able to make it or not, but i will try ^^
Back to top Go down
Evaan

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow   [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

**Message from Lord Emarii**

We can confirm that the exile Darth Illuminar was behind the destruction of your recruit's shuttle. The sole survivor from the wreck is being treated onboard my cruiser. If she stabilises she will be transfered to a hospital on Mandalore. All efforts are being made to track him down and you will be contacted with any leads. Until then be aware the ex-Darth is highly skilled in terrorism and espionage and has evidently added Blackscar to his list of targets, be on your guard.

Signed,
Lord Emarii

((Thanks all who attended, sorry about the delay. Special thanks to Kord and Vitael for helping out. Any feedback please post below, PM me or talk to me ingame))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow   [Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow Empty

Back to top Go down

[Event] Vendetta - Episode 1 - Blood and snow
Page 1 of 1