Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starship Assault

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evaan

Starship Assault Empty
PostSubject: Starship Assault   Starship Assault EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 am

**Secure transmission**
To: Blackscar
Re: Contract, Starship Assault

Date & Time: ((Tuesday 17th, 7pm BST))
Location: Strike ship Vakyr shuttlebay 2 ((Imperial fleet - interfleet transport hanger))

Instructions:
All preparations are ready for the strike on the terrorist flagship. Show attached passes to imperial shuttle staff on any imperial world and they will take you to the above strike fleet, either individually or as a group. The strike group must be mobile and ready to face overwhelming odds. Either an explosive or a slicing expert is recommended as part of the team. Plan of attack will be given on site.

Payment:
- Neutralisation of terrorist flagship - 50,000 credits
- Disabling of weapon systems allowing boarding actions - bonus 50,000 credits

Signed,
Lord Emarii

Last edited by Evaan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaan

Starship Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starship Assault   Starship Assault EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm

((Due to a 3rd party contract taking place tonight at this time this event is being postponed until next tueday, I've updated the post. No IC reasoning behind this, just pretend that was the original date given))
Back to top Go down
Evaan

Starship Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starship Assault   Starship Assault EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 am

Report from the desk of Lord Emarii:

The attack was carried out successfully, with alarms not being triggered until the cruiser's hyperdrive was taken down. All resistance, including an parent rogue Jedi, was crushed. The vessel's defenses were disabled and the strike team successfully captured the ship. 100,000 credits have been paid to Blackscar.

Supplementary information:
Records recovered from the ship corroborate the Captain's testimony. My own master, Lord Illuminar, was behind Splinter 3. He used it to assassinate his rival for the seat on the Dark Council, Lord Siris. Splinter 3 were puppets, nobody but the captain knew their real paymaster. We were no better than puppets ourselves, there to act as if Darth Illuminar was actively working against the assassination as to avoid all blame, then used to clean up loose ends. We were never meant to survive Balmora.

The evidence is sufficient for the Dark Council. Found guilty of the murder of a fellow Darth against the Council's wishes, Darth Illuminar has been declared an enemy of the empire. His assets are being seized as we speak, though I fear he will escape justice himself... for now. I feel your services will be required again if he is to be punished for his crimes.

Signed
-Lord Emarii

((Thanks to everyone who has participated in this plotline, its been great fun for me, feel free to PM me with any feedback. Special thanks to Vitael and Rey who npced for me during all of this. I will work on the next plotline soon Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starship Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starship Assault   Starship Assault Empty

Back to top Go down

Starship Assault
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackscar Mercs :: Roleplay :: Contract Board-
Jump to: