Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Target

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vitael

Bounty Target Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Target   Bounty Target EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Target: Dabrin, smuggler captain
Employee: Vitael
Details: Su'cuy ner vod. This is a matter of personal pride for myself, however I am not to get involved in this contract. Without going into too much detail, this person has insulted me on a very personal level, and I would see vengeance. I do not want his head! Be sure you remember that.

I feel this person needs to be taught a lesson, one that many should know by now, do not mess with the Blackscar. How you go about this business is down to you the individual, or the group, I want him to run back to his other worthless friends fearing our name. Do whatever you think is necessary to accomplish this.

He is known to hang out at the Nar Shaddaa cantina most nights, and last night he was involved in an incident that saw our own vod, Darlon, make what could have been a life ending sacrifice.

I also want it to be known, this should NOT take place inside the cantina. We don't want witnesses to our actions, mystery and uncertainty is the best source of fear, and that's what I want implanted into the minds of Republic forces who cross us.

Price: I will pay 8,000 to EACH person who enacts our fury, and a further 2,000 per peson if he is unable to work for a long duration afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Draius

Bounty Target Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty Target   Bounty Target EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Hawk here, Consider it done.
Back to top Go down

Bounty Target
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blackscar Mercs :: Roleplay :: Contract Board-
Jump to: