Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanjin

Sanjin

Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave Empty
PostSubject: Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave   Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 am

Employer - Vejlin
Date - Running
Title - Bring to Safety
Location - Unknow
Number required - Unknow
Duration - Unknown

Summary
Sanjin has gone missing, and hasnt been heard from for about a month now, some signs of life have been seen thou, weird cryptic messages has been picked up on Blackscar Com channels at 2000 Hours GMT on seemingly random dates i would like the help of the Blackscar Mercs to find and bring my brother back to Dromund Kass at the Enclave

Payment - 5k

- - OOC - -
The Event will be running from now and untill someone finds Sanjin and brings him back to The Enclave, he will on random days broadcast clues to his location on the Blackscar IC Channel at around 2000 GMT

Please dont cheat and look at the guild Roster for his location this is meant to be a fun hide and seek game

And Please if you see one of these messages be good sport and go in here and post it as an update for the event
Back to top Go down
http://www.familien-vejlin.com/jan/
Sanjin

Sanjin

PostSubject: Re: Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave   Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:22 am

Message from 2000 GMT Feb 13

*Heavy Static* Emergency *Static* Sanjin *Static* abducted *Static* Away, crashed *Static* Hiding *Static fades out*

Message from about 2000 GMT Feb 14

*Heavy Static* This is *Static* Transmission *Static* This is *Heavy Static* Thanaton' Apprentice *Static* from the extreme heat *Static* broken *Static* Somewhere *Static fades out*

Message from 2000 GMT Feb 16

*Heavy Static* Emergency *Static* i was *Static* by Dark *Static* sand*Static* I belive *Static* somewhere *Static fades out*

Message from 2000 GMT Feb 17

*Heavy Static* an *Static* Transmission *Static* Sanjin *Static* abducted *Static* got *Static* crashed on Tatooine *Static fades out*

Message from 2000 GMT Feb 29

*Heavy Static* im *Static* in the *Static* Seas *Static fades out*

Last edited by Sanjin on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanjin

Sanjin

PostSubject: Re: Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave   Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 am

- - - - - - OOC - - - - - -

If you feel you know where Sanjin is and want to go looking contact me on Vejlin and i will gladely log on to Sanjin and await my rescuer(s)
Back to top Go down
Vitael

PostSubject: Re: Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave   Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 am

OOC: We will probably arrange an event for this towards the middle of next week. I'll arrange the details tomorrow when I have time, until then keep looking out for Sanjins distress calls!
Back to top Go down
Sanjin

Sanjin

PostSubject: Re: Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave   Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 am

OOC:

Vitael will be leading the Search and Rescue for Sanjin as an Event on Monday feb 20th
the event will start in Tatooine Spaceport at 7:30 pm GMT where ppl will get organized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave   Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring Sanjin to safety in the Mandolorian Enclave
Page 1 of 1