Blackscar Mercs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Blackscar Mercenaries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vits Journal for Kray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vitael

Vits Journal for Kray Empty
PostSubject: Vits Journal for Kray   Vits Journal for Kray EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 am

Vitael
Tiesa
[rule]

Vitael peers over his shoulder at the cough emanating from the doorway to his room. He had been on Tatooine for many, MANY months, hiding amongst the Mandalorians who base themselves there. He hunted and assisted them in combat against the Sand People, provided food from local game, and took part in many battle circles.

He took quick note of the Pureblood standing in his midst, a revealing top that pronounced her heaving breasts, the skirt that sat just high enough to cover her hump and womanhood. He turned back to the crate he was knelt in front of, slowly removing a vibroknife and sliding it into a concealed position.

"What do you want?"
"I am Tiesa Ra'zel, Sir. I was sent to find someone, a Chiss- since you are the only one I have found not covered by armour, it would indicate you."

Vitael slowly stood just after hiding his vibroknife up his sleeve. "There's quite a few Chiss around here, what makes you think it's me?"

Tiesa simply smiled and tilted her head, her hips wiggled slightly side to side as she eyed the half armoured man. "Because, from what I heard, I was told to look in buildings. It might be the first one I looked in, but... I have something for him."

Vitael folded his arms, now facing the woman with his hand poised to unsheathe his blade at a moments notice. "You've got the wrong man, siit." There was an almost cold hatred to his comment, labeling her Siit. He had often found it a means to insult the ones he came across.

"Have I?" She stared at him, her eyes glowing faintly as she uses the force to add to her words. "I will ask again, are you Vitael?"
Vitael shook his head, his gaze upon her sensual body suggested other thoughts as well as desires to kill this vile Sith. "Never heard of him. My name's..." He thought for a very split second, not giving much of a lapse in judgement that it would be noticed... not by a non-force user anyway. "Kord, Kord Celbuir."

Tiesa narrowed her eyes at a man over her shoulder as Vitael began to cross the room towards her, his pose non-threatening for the moment.
"Fetch me a Mandalorian..." came her command to her subordinate.

Vitael gripped his blade ever more tightly, he stares at the woman glancing her figure up and down as she sent her henchman away. Tiesa tilted her head softly, turning back to him and smiling. "Oh, see something you like?"
Vitael shrugged and grinned before retorting a response. "Couple of force dampening binds and you'd be fun to play with I guess?"
"Uh-huh... been with a few ehm..." He masks some nervousness with a cough. "Sensitive women in my past. I can only guess you're just as adept at pleasure as they were."
"Oh, it does not have to be just a guess, you know. From what I learned from Mandalorians when I was a Jedi, it is all about bragging rights and trophies, as I recall?"

Vitael strolled a little closer, now whispering in her delicate ear. "(Low) Maybe to the lesser Mando'ade, but I'm a man of class and prestige. Still..." His hands began to slowly stroke her bare, red stomach, teasing her skin. "(Low) I'd certainly be proud of my 'kill'."

Tame but some adult content.:

Vitael pulled her against him tighter, his armoured legs and belt pressing hard into her back. He drew his vibroknife and in a swift motion pressed it firmly up against her throat, holding it steady. "Perhaps we should leave, and go see her now?"

Tiesa smiles softly as she turns her head, her eyes glow like exploding suns, no fear in her stance. She closes her eyes as she emits a wave of electricity around her body, expanding it outward, trying to disrupt Vitael's nervous system. Vitael cringed and dropped his knife sharply, but his body still pressed against hers trying to remain in control, although failing terribly. He let out a groan and whine of pain. Tiesa chuckles as she raised her hand to an earring, she began to speak softly into it as Vitael stumbled backwards and fell to one knee.

Vitael chuckled and smirked to himself. "So... I take it you don't want to share my bed with me now?" Tiesa shocked him a little, for safe measure. He jolted and fell backwards on the floor, coughing and groaning in an almost laughing manner. "Oh- I still might, let us see what mother says, hmm?"

Vitael rolled over, pushing himself onto his knees as best he can but still grinning wildly, finding the entire episode almost enjoyable. "So... nngh, who might your mother be?" Tiesa took a step forward, placing her right foot into his left shoulder, digging the thin high heel against the bone and forcing him back to the ground. "Darth Ra'zel..."
[rule]

Back to top Go down
Vitael

Vits Journal for Kray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vits Journal for Kray   Vits Journal for Kray EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 am

Vitael clutched at the foot, the heel of Tiesa's shoe digging harshly into his shoulder blade. He tried to pry it loose still chuckling and coughing to himself. "Can't say I... know her!"

"Then that is your own folly, my big, strong Mandalorian- you will be staying here with me tonight. I do not require sleep- and I can go for a very long time without food or water." She dug the heel in a little more before removing it, slowly resting it back on the ground. "Mhm- though, there is something I can get from you that I can drink instead, that counts as both."

Vitael grasped at his shoulder, rubbing it but still on the floor. "Lucky me, d'you want the bed or the sofa?"
"Sofa, it is the furthest from the door."
"Ok... you take that, I'm just going for a jog..." He tried crawling towards the door in order to retrieve his blade, just past Tiesa's left leg. He was in a position to easily gaze up her soft, smooth femanine figure, all the way to what may lie beneath.

She raised her hand as if to shock him again, but ended up lifting him from the floor. Vitael slowly raised, he gave a swift kick in Tiesa's direction but missed entirely. He reaches for his side arm. Tiesa points her finger downwards as thin wires of invisible energy slowly wrap around Vitaels limbs. She moved him like a puppet to the sofa, the other end of the room. As Vitael glided, he managed to pull his blaster but was unable to aim it at her. She tutted at him. "Not got anything better to shoot me with, mhm?"

"Let me down, I've got a bigger weapon..." Vitael could easily draw the rifle placed over his back, though was unsure if he could pull the trigger in time before she stunned him again. She waved two fingers, Vitael lurched to the side as his blaster pistol was thrown from his hands. "Oh, no. All I need is a puppet from this I'm afraid. I will make sure you get your trophy, though."

Vitael laughed to himself as he continued to slowly rotate in the air. "It's much better with the other person helping... Mi'lady." The last word came in an almost mocking tone. She slowly lowered him down onto the sofa, positioning him sitting up. She grinned at him. "Oh- I can get what I want without help, you know. Now, just sit there and enjoy this." Vitael struggled one last time, but found himself still restrained.

Mature.:
Back to top Go down

Vits Journal for Kray
Page 1 of 1